Title: Chaplaincy Course - 127 hours
When: Coming Soon
Course Fee: $500.00
Who should attend:
The program is a one-hundred twenty- seven (127) hour course designed for individuals who desire to serve law enforcement, corrections, business, or health care as a volunteer chaplain. The courses will include, but not limited to the following areas:
* The role of the chaplain
* Basic Principles In Counseling
* Basic Religious Beliefs
* Ministering to the Bereaved
* Introduction to Community Resources
* Case Study Review, etc.
All students must complete one - hundred (100) of Clinical Pastoral Training (CPT) under the supervision of a Clinical Field Supervisor in a local health facility approved by the Institute.
Upon program of the 27 hours of class courses and the 100 hours of CPT, the student will graduate with a certificate in chaplaincy.
Enrollment In Chaplaincy Program:
Individuals seeking enrollment in the Program must:
* Complete an application for admission
* Submit a resume
* Submit a belief statement of their faith
* Submit a letter of recommendation from their Pastor
* Submit two letters of references (No Relatives)
If interested in the Chaplaincy Certificate, please fill out the contact form
and a representative will contact you in a quickly manner.